According to the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated to a file property of Galician Roots S.C., this data can be used with the following purposes depending on each particular case:
- Providing personal data through this website with the purpose of requesting information or a quote signifies that you express your assent for the inclusion and treatment of this data to a file registered by this company at the AGPD.
- The data obtained will be used to attend to the request submitted by yourself in order to provide the service required and to perform the billing.
- Facilitating access to the content offered through our website.
- The study of the use given to services the users and visitors.
- Galician Roots S.C., will not provide those data to third parties without the previous consent of the user, except in the cases covered by articles 11 and 12 of the LOPD: When the assignment is authorised by a law; When the data collected is from public domain sources; When the assignment is destined for the Ombudsman, the Office of the Public Prosecutor or the Judges and Courts or the Court of Audits, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them; When the assignment is destined to autonomous institutions with similar functions to that of the Ombudsman or the Court of Audits; If the procedure is performed prior to a dissociation procedure.
In the event that the user may be requested personal data by other means than those exposed above, Galician Roots S.C. will explicitly and unequivocally inform the user concerning the conditions under which is collected this personal data and the purpose for which this has been collected, of the obligation to provide it or not, of the rights that assist the user, of the particular conditions for exercising these rights, of the recipients of this information, of the responsible of the file and of any other complementary information necessary.
DATA PROCESSING FOR THE USER, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. GENERAL REGULATIONS OF THE DATA PROTECTION (RGPD)
With this paper, we want to inform on our reasons for collecting personal data, what we do with this data, what are the user’s rights and how they can exercise these rights.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROVIDED?
- Identity: Galician Roots S.C. with C.I.F. J70358445
- Address: AVENIDA DE TOQUES Y FRIOL 82 - 15800 - MELIDE (A CORUÑA)
- Phone number: 622281658
- E-mail: email@example.com
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION?
We collect and use the information provided by our users with the purpose to answer requests sent through our contact form or direct email to us, for the access to the private area of the users on our website, and for sending information of interest through our communication channels. The personal data submitted shall be kept during the commercial relationship, or if applicable, during the necessary time to perform the legally established obligations.
Type of data collected from our company:
NAME AND SURNAME; E-MAIL, PHONE NUMBER, ID CARD NUMBER OR PASSPORT NUMBER, ADDRESS, BIRTH DATE, CITY, PROVINCE, COUNTRY
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING?
The legal basis for data processing is as follows:
- Obtaining the user consent in order to answer the requests sent through our contact form or direct email to us, and the access to the private area of our customers.
- The visitors are not required to give their consent for the treatment of their personal data, but in this event, we will not be able to send the information of interest through our communication channels.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS THAT WILL RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to provide our services with the best quality and to comply with our tax obligations, we inform you that the data provided can be assigned to:
- MARCOS VILLAMOR ÁLVAREZ with tax address at Ronda de Pontevedra 34 1ºB, 15800 Melide, company entrusted with the administration and management tasks.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS WHEN PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA?
The fact that you have assigned and given consent to treat your personal data also guarantees the following rights:
- Rights to access to the personal data: We will send you an email with a document containing all your personal data collected, together with the information specified in article 15, section 1, of the RGPD.
- Rights to request the correction: We will send you an email with a document containing all your personal data collected, with the modifications requested by the user.
- Rights to deletion: We will send you an email with a document confirming that we have correctly executed this right. In the event that we could not execute this right for any reason referred to in article 17, section 3 of the RGPD, we would inform you about these reasons.
- Rights to the limitation of processing this data: We will send you an email with a document confirming that we have correctly executed this right. In the event that we could not execute this right for any reason referred to in article 18, section 1 of the RGPD, we would inform you.
- Rights to oppose the processing of data: We will send you an email with a document confirming that we have correctly executed this right. In the event that we could not execute this right for any reason referred to in article 21, sections 1 or 6 of the RGPD, we would inform you.
- Rights to the portability of personal data: We will send you an email with a document confirming that we have correctly executed this right. In the event that we could not execute this right for any reason referred to in article 20 of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of 27 April, we would inform you.
In order to execute those rights
, you will have to attach a copy of your Identity Card or Passport
, as well as your full name, email
and date of submission. For any further information please call at the phone number contained in this document.
We also inform you that, if you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based upon the previous withdrawal. Likewise, we inform you that you can lodge a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you failed to obtain satisfaction with the exercise of the user’s rights.